v1.1 of the Sympheny Web app was released in May 2021, with stacks of new features to further enhance your planning workflows.
What's new in v1.1?
· Save time by loading predefined sets of technologies into your project with one click. Create your own technology packages and save them for future use.
Demand profiles generator
· Easily generate hourly energy demand profiles for different types of buildings, directly in the Sympheny Web app.
Bill Gates's Green Premium
· See the Green Premium of your optimal solutions, now automatically calculated in your dashboard.
· Send your Sympheny projects to your colleagues, or to any other Sympheny user, with the click of a button.
· Gain more insight into the cost breakdown of your optimal solutions.
Expanded technology databases
· Extended and more easily navigable databases of energy conversion and storage technologies.
· Need to customize your Sympheny workflow with a tailored module? Now we can do that.
· Define Capacity Costs for your Import/Export Energy Carrier Candidates
· Specify storage charging and discharging efficiencies
· Specify up to 3 modes per technology
· Expanded solar irradiation databases
· Receive more specific feedback from our validation engine to help you quickly fix your scenario setup in case of failed execution.
· Technologies which were assigned by the user a pre-installed capacity in v1 and want to keep them as pre-installed and force their installation in v1.1 should assigned cost to 0 and radio button to “This technology must be installed in this hubs”.