The Result Dashboards contains detailed interactive visualizations of the results of your analysis. Once your Analysis has completed its execution, a separate Results Dashboard page is generated for each Scenario that was executed.
To access the Results Dashboard of your analysis, click on the View Results button on the Results tab of the Analysis page. When you click this button, you are first brought to the Execution History page. Click on View in the Results Dashboard column of the row corresponding to the Scenario you would like to view.
1. A summary of the objective results of the 2 extreme optimal solutions: minimum Cost solution and minimum CO2 solution
2. The pareto front with the objectives of all the solutions of the scenario executed.
3. The Total Cost and Total Income balance (annualized) of the energy system of each of the optimal solutions.
4. The Total Investments of the chosen optimal technologies -Conversion, Storage and Network Technologies- for each of the solutions.
5. Selected technologies and optimal capacities (kW) chosen by Sympheny engine for each of the solutions of the scenario. The capacities of multiple output energy carrier Technologies are also shown here.
6. The storage technologies with their calculated optimal capacities (in kWh) chosen by Sympheny engine for each of the solutions of the scenario.
7. The network technologies with their calculated optimal capacities (in kW) chosen by Sympheny engine for each of the solutions of the scenario.
8. The annual energy production (in MWh) of each of the chosen technologies for each optimal solution. Multiple output energy carrier Technologies are also shown here.
a: The hourly energy demand profiles of the system. The AI
algorithms of Sympheny software simplifies this profiles in typical periods.
b: Similar plot to the previous one but as a Load Duration Curve.
10. Same as previous demand plot but monthly
Solution dashboards (for each solution)
1. This is the energy system diagram with the chosen technologies by Sympheny engine highlighted in colour. (Those not selected are in grey)
2. This plot of optimal capacities is similar to the one in Scenario dashboard but divided in hubs
3. This plot of optimal storage capacities is similar to the one in Scenario dashboard but divided in hubs
This plot of optimal
network capacities is similar to the one in Scenario dashboard
5. This Sankey diagram represents the flow of energy from Imports (left side) à Conversion Techs & Storage Techs à Demand & Export (right side)
6. This plot of annual productions is similar that of Scenario dashboard but divided in Hubs
7. This plot represents the Hourly State of Charge of the chosen Storage technologies throughout the year. The optimization assumes the same SoC for the first and last day of the year
8. This plot represents the following energy flows aggregated in months:
a. Output energy flow (+) of Conversion Technologies
b. Charge (-) and Discharge (+) energy flow of Storage Techs
c. Energy flow of Imports (+)
d. Energy flow of Exports (-)
a: This plot is equivalent to the previous one but with
hourly energy flows
b: This plot is equivalent to the previous one but as a Load Duration Curve
Hub dashboards (for
These dashboards provide similar type of information as the Solution dashboard but divided in Hubs.